Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 143

Thread: Art Corner

  1. #81
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wohoo~~~ at last I got to finish this pic xDDD
    it's a fanart of lui-sama and willhelm =3

    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/4212896/

  2. #82
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    seems like poe;ple forgot about this tread ?_?;

    oh well,I 'm very happy! ^^ Because I've found on DeviantArt.. a Count Cain Club!! WOOOOOOOOOH!

    maybe I'm overdoing it, but count cain fanfiction and fanart is kinda rare nowadays so sometimes I wonder if there is many fans ^^ and the poeple who sent stuff already are great ^^-

    'wonder if there will ever be a ludwig club? *_*

  3. #83
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    @yakitori: It's great!!! Absolutely love it!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #84
    Inactive Member Grax's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yue: Cool a Count cain club!!!!!

  5. #85
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    im joining ^_^....but im not so good at fan art...and theyve already blown me out of the water with there skill. but still its COUNT CAIN ^_^

  6. #86
    Inactive Member tiringil's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2003
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was attempting to draw the boys of Kaori Yuki's works.... >>;; And make a collage...

    Ludwig
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/4941548/

    Cain
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/4941489/

    More later...

  7. #87
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i saw your lovely pics...i made comments in your account..

    but on other news...someone stole the ava i worked so hard on !!! granted the original was made by my cousin...but i did have to make it small with out makeing it all crappy...so technically..its part mine.

    but why man...geeze...i wanted to make it unique. anyways i wrote a polite note saying they could have asked (i prolly woulda said no but still)....and if they wanted a similar one they could have it...but i want that one!!

    anways...we'll see what happens...i knows it just a ava...but still...;__;..it was mine

  8. #88
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    This post doesn?t exist. Its product of your imagination?

    ?and me pressing the post button twice ^^;;;

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ February 09, 2004 03:21 AM: Message edited by: Countess D ]</font>

  9. #89
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Weee!!!! I have a new piccie XD!!!!

    ...ok, its not *that* new, but heck! I don't have access to an scanner -_-...gotta have to put it on my list of things I will buy once I stop being so lazy ^^;;;

    Kawaii Basket =^__^=

    Anyway?the picture was supposed to be a greeting card for my friends on a fanfic I used to participate. The three bishies on the picture are my old pal? Hitsume (just call him Hitsu ^^), Yume and Yurei. Aren?t they cute?

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ February 09, 2004 03:22 AM: Message edited by: Countess D ]</font>

  10. #90
    Inactive Member Ayska's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow... can't believe I'm not the only one up at this time of night... morning... well anyways where did everyone go? I was having fun looking at all the lov-e-ly pictures (which everyone did a wonderful job on) and it just stopped... come back

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •